Monday, May 15, 2006


HEAVY-ETTE

Quick post courtesy of Rusty Stu.
Contrary to every single other post i've made I do not solely believe that heavy music is defined with distorted guitars and clattering drum patterns. In other words, I do not listen to metal exclusively. While the words Heavy Metal work well together they can be separated in order to take on different meanings. For example, Portishead is obviously not Heavy Metal, but they sure as hell were Heavy. Anyway, check out this artist named St. Vincent. I don't know that much about her other than some great pictures and a song called 'Paris is Burning' which I heard for the first time about 25 minutes ago and the fourth time well...now. Really good, girls are Heavy when they want to be.

Sidenote: I'm considering changing my name to John.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.